Pet Stain & Odor Removal options.
- Step 1. Thorough Pre-inspection. We use a powerful Black Light and a moisture probe to
determine the extent of contamination.
- Step 2. Present you with the results of our inspection and treatment options. Allow you to
choose the option that's right for you. Depending on severity of contamination and your needs we can
help you choose from a combination of the following treatment options:
Option #1 - (Most expensive) Complete replacement of carpet, pad, all
contaminated wood, tack strip, trim and sub-floor or at lest re-sealing all wood and
Option #2 (MUCH less expensive than option #1): Deep flush of carpet and pad
procedure with an extremely effective oxidizer of urine:
1. Pour perimeter of 190 degree OSR to completely saturate
carpet and pad.
2. Pour center area with 190 degree OSR.
3. Allow it to dwell for 30 minutes.
4. Re-heat area to 240 degrees.
5. Re-heat area a second time to 240 degrees.
6. Extraction with "Water Claw" (a tool that compresses and
delivers incredible vacuum
to the carpet & pad)
7. Rinse twice at 275 degrees.
8. Optional Enzyme treatment.
9. Set up drying system.
Option #3: There is no guarantee with this very inexpensive option. Enzyme treatment
is used in addition to a deep flush in extreme situations. When the urine is so widespread that
a Deep Flush is cost prohibitive we can do an enzymatic treatment. We use the very best
enzyme on the planet. "Enzyme's" are actually harmless bacteria that digest the smelly parts
of urine, metabolize them and break them down into carbon dioxide and water. It is not as
amazingly effective as a deep flush but it is much cheaper if the urine is widespread. There is
no guarantee with this very inexpensive option.
Pet Urine Cleaning in Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Marshalltown, Marion Iowa,
Ames IA, North Liberty, Mount Vernon IA, Solon IA, Newton, Toledo IA,
Hiawatha, Robins, Grinnell.
get $ 20 or 10% off!
Please call, text or email
Bill, Ray & Gloria Harris
Cedar Rapids - Iowa City - Marion (319) 350-5530
Des Moines - Marshalltown - Grinnell - Newton
Ames - (641) 485-3239