Tile & Grout cleaning method - Cedar Rapids & Iowa City's very best
- Step 1. Find out all of your needs & concerns so we can serve you well.
Thorough Pre-inspection to determine type of tile, analyze soil & stain types
and determine the best procedures for your needs.
- Step 2. Pre-vacuum all areas that need vacuumed.
- Step 3. Pre-spray with the very best combination of products for your
- Step 4. Agitation to work the pre-spray into grout lines and loosen the
deep down soils that are ground into the porous surfaces.
- Step 5. Pre- treat stained areas with appropriate spotting treatment
- Step 6. Carefully set up our equipment using wall guards and hose
stabilizers to prevent any damage to your home.
- Step 7. Extract Pre-spray with our Extreme Truck Mounted Vacuum System
(the strongest vacuums on the market.)
- Step 8. Rinse Tile & Grout with 275 degree and up to 1200 pound per
square inch pressure Super Heated Steam Rinse.
- Step 9. Retreat and rinse spots and stains.
- Step 10.Optional sealant application.
- Step 11. Optional Turbo Drying fans
- Step 12. Thorough Post inspection.
- Step 13. Make sure that you are THRILLED and feel VERY comfortable
letting us know if anything is not perfect.
- Step 14. Follow up call within 48 hours to make sure everything is still
Tile & grout cleaning method of the best cleaners in Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Marshalltown, Marion Iowa,
Ames IA, North Liberty, Mount Vernon IA, Solon IA, Newton, Toledo IA, Hiawatha, Robins, Grinnell & Tama.
get $ 20 or 10%
off! Please call,
text or email now
Bill, Ray & Gloria